Master the skills of an effective project leader and successfully oversee the operations of a project with the Project Leader Training course. This course is ideal for aspiring project leaders and managers who wish to develop the essential skills required to manage any sized project with efficiency.
The course starts by exploring teams and leadership, focusing on conflict management, and team building. Next, you will explore project communication and how to implement an effective communication plan. Further on, you will explore the fundamentals of stakeholder management, project needs, scope and requirements.
You will be introduced to a wide range of methodologies and strategies for enhancing project performance. On completion, you will have a solid understanding of the project life cycle and the skills to ensure optimum productivity in the workplace.
Your Learning Goals:
- Understand what is meant by project management and why it is such a crucial skill
- Familiarise with the role and responsibilities of a project leader
- Be able to identify the different phases and stages of a project’s life cycle
- Learn the basic principles of stakeholder management
- Explore a wide range of project management methodologies and strategies for improving operations
- Gain a solid understanding of change management, budgeting and resource estimating
- Be able to motivate teams and manage conflict professionally and constructively
- Understand how to implement an effective project communication plan
Who is This Course for?
This course is suitable for learners who are interested in a career in project management and are not yet in a project leader role. It is an introductory course ideal for those who have little or no experience in this industry.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate for free-of-charge. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
On successful completion, learners will have the practical knowledge and skills to explore a wide range of careers in project management, including:
- Project Leader
- Assistant Project Manager
- Project Co-ordinator
- Project Administrator
|Module 01: Introduction & Overview|
|Introduction & Overview||00:16:00|
|Tools You Need||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Teams & Leadership|
|Teams & Leadership||00:35:00|
|Module 03: Project Communication|
|Basic Meeting Rules||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Stakeholder Management|
|Module 05: The Basics of Project Management|
|The Basics of Project Management||00:19:00|
|Module 06: Scope and Requirements|
|Scope and Requirements||00:28:00|
|Work Breakdown Structures||00:27:00|
|Module 07: Developmental Methodologies|
|Selecting a Methodology||00:22:00|
|Module 08: Effective Budgets & Schedules|
|Effective Budgets & Schedules||00:25:00|
|Module 09: Project Performance|
|The Keys to Success||00:23:00|
|Project Performance Key Values||00:24:00|
|Module 10: Change Management|