with our Property Management Diploma, you will gain all the desired skills to become a qualified property manager, property agent, or lettings agent. Through case studies and practical exercises, you will broaden your understanding of property development and will be trained in all areas of managing a property, from site investigations to handling finances.
This training course is taught by an experienced professional, who will take you step-by-step through the property management process, including meeting tenants, collecting rent, and general property maintenance.
Learning Objectives of Property Management Diploma
- Fast track your career with an endorsed certificate in Property Management
- Familiarise with the role and responsibilities of a property manager
- Understand what property development is and how to get started in property development
- Gain a solid understanding of the property law, role of landowners and property developers
- Demonstrate knowledge of the planning process and stages in site investigation
- Learn about the process involved in refurbishing and renovating a property
- Get step-by-step training in how to establish your business & create a business plan
- Develop essential communication, negotiation, marketing and customer service skills
- Know how to maintain financial records and accounts, manage rent and tenants
- Identify your target market and learn how to conduct market research for rental market analysis
Who is This course for?
This endorsed diploma course in Property Management is suitable for aspiring property managers and those who are looking to kickstart a career in the property industry. Our online courses are specially designed for distance learning, offering flexible virtual classroom modules that you can study at your own convenience. There are no learning requirements for this course, which can be studied part-time or full-time.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the course.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement by paying the fee of £108. There is an additional £10 postal charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
This Property Management Diploma is a stepping stone towards an exciting career in the UK property industry, earning an average salary of £32,500. Related professions in this field include:
- Property Manager
- Property Administrator
- Lettings Coordinator
- Lettings Manager
- Property Marketing Consultant
|Module 1: Property Development and the Process|
|Module 1: Property Development and the Process||00:20:00|
|Assessment Module 01|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Property Management Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Main Actors and Economic Context|
|Module 2: Main Actors and Economic Context||00:40:00|
|Assessment Module 02|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Property Management Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 3: Land for Development|
|Module 3: Land for Development||01:00:00|
|Assessment Module 03|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Property Management Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 4: Making Decisions|
|Module 4: Making Decisions||00:15:00|
|Assessment Module 04|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Property Management Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 5: Sorting Out Your Finances|
|Module 5: Sorting Out Your Finances||00:15:00|
|Assessment Module 05|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Property Management Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 6: Establishing Your Business|
|Module 6: Establishing Your Business||00:10:00|
|Assessment Module 06|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Property Management Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 7: Market Research|
|Module 7: Market Research||00:00:00|
|Assessment Module 07|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Property Management Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 8: Promotion and Selling|
|Module 8: Promotion and Selling||00:30:00|
|Assessment Module 08|
|Module 08Final Quiz Exam – Property Management Diploma||00:10:00|