Learn about the process of quality management and ensure that your business and its product maintain quality consistently with the Quality Control Assistant Training Course.
In this course you will learn; the Six Sigma methodology, along with additional methods for assessing and improving quality control measures within your organisation.
The Quality Control Assistant Training Course covers; processes and techniques for analysis, reporting and measuring quality along with an understanding of the key concepts behind the industry.
Your Learning Goals:
- Learn what Six Sigma is
- Learn the basics of plan quality
- Understand quality control measures and how to implement them
- Learn how to tackle the challenges of Six Sigma
- Improve your knowledge of quality control documentation and reporting
- Learn how to take customer input and implement this into your quality assurance protocols
- Discover the concept of ‘quality’
- Learn how to report on quality.
Who is this Course for?
Quality Control Assistant Training Course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Concept of Quality|
|Concept of Quality||FREE||00:19:00|
|Customer Input to Quality|
|Design of Experiments||00:07:00|
|The 6 Six Sigma Challenges||00:06:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|