Retail is a growing industry, and there’s plenty of options for you if you’re interested in a retail career!
The Retail Assistant Training is designed to provide you with a solid understanding of the most in-demand retail skills and introduce you to the best practices for developing your expertise in project and people management, leadership, sales and customer service, operations, etc.
This comprehensive course is full of information and discusses strong leadership and the ability to train and supervise others, oversee stores, display goods, provide information on products and prices, and many more. Moreover, explore how to deal with difficult and sometimes unexpected situations and be able to work effectively within a team.
- Expand your knowledge of the retail sector, the UK retail market and the role of a retail sales assistant
- Understand the fundamental principles of retail management and merchandising
- Familiarise with the sales process, checkout and POS (Point of Sale) retail system
- Get a deeper understanding of consumer behaviour, psychology and trends
- Learn how to manage your suppliers and negotiate the right deal with them
- Improve your management skills for leading a team
- Explore your career opportunities and advance your prospects in retail marketing
- Gain a detailed overview of the health and safety requirements of retailers and familiarise with the Consumer Rights Act
Who is this Retail Assistant Training Course for?
Retail Assistant Training is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Retail Assistant Training|
|Module 1: An Overview of Retailing||00:30:00|
|Module 2: Retail Strategy||00:20:00|
|Module 3: Retail Environment||00:15:00|
|Module 4: The Retailing Industry and Sales Occupations||00:20:00|
|Module 5: Selling Basics||00:30:00|
|Module 6: The Skills Required for Sales Assistant||00:30:00|
|Module 7: People Management and Leadership||00:25:00|
|Module 8: Familiarise with the Store Activity||00:30:00|
|Module 9: Introduction to Retail Food Safety Practice||00:45:00|
|Module 10: Merchandising||00:35:00|
|Module 11: Laws Regarding Selling Products||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – Retail Assistant Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Retail Assistant Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.