Win over your clients and learn how to convert leads into sales with the Sales Consultant Course. This training program is ideal for those who have little experience in working in a sales environment and want to master the skills to fast track their career. You will learn how to build client relationships, network, identify opportunities in the market and much more.
Throughout this course, you will explore what it’s like to work in a sales environment and the importance of thinking strategically. You will learn how to conduct market research, how to promote products and develop your sales skills when communicating with potential clients and customers. Our instructor-led program includes case studies and exercises that provide real-world practice to help you become a sales professional in no time.
- Explore the role of a sales consultant and the key responsibilities of the job
- Be able to identify potential clients and opportunities in the market
- Understand how to maintain a strong relationship with clients
- Develop essential networking, communication and strategic prospecting skills
- Learn how to generate new leads through meeting with consumers
- Understand how to utilise social media and the internet to market products
- Gain a solid understanding of what it’s like to work in a sales environment
- Kickstart your career with a recognised qualification in sales consulting
Who is This Course for?
This course is suitable for aspiring sales consultants, or those who are new to the field and wish to brush up on their skills and knowledge. This is a beginners course for learners who have little or no knowledge of sales consulting.
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
Many industries have sales departments, and there is a wide range of career opportunities in this field. On successful completion of this course, learners will be able to explore a career in the following related roles:
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Advisor
- Sales Executive
- Sales Co-ordinator
|Focusing on Your Customer||00:15:00|
|What Influences People in Forming Relationships?||00:30:00|
|How to Win Friends and Influence People||00:15:00|
|Communication Skills for Relationship Selling||01:00:00|