Study Sales Training Level 1 with a comprehensive syllabus, high-quality study materials, unlimited tutor support and earn an endorsed Certificate of Achievement from Regulated Awarding Body.
Are you looking to become a confident salesperson? Want to build meaningful sales relationships with clients and potential customers?
This accredited qualification is best suited to aspiring sales representatives or existing sales professionals seeking to build sales relationships with clients initially and gradually maintain and improve upon those relationships.
One of the fundamental aspects of sales is relationship building. In this course, you will discover the appropriate knowledge and understanding of tactics that help you be successful in sales and build long-term professional relationships with potential customers or clients.
Enrol in this course today with no entry-requirements or formal qualifications, and take your steps towards a rewarding career in sales!
The primary learning objectives of this accredited Sales Training Level 1 is to develop your knowledge further by equipping discerning insights into balancing the need to make a sale with the need to build a robust, long-lasting relationship with the customers. This accredited course gradually leads you through practical skills, advice and knowledge for building successful relationships in sales.
Upon successful completion of this Sales Training Level 1, you will benefit from a range of unique skills, expertise and knowledge, including:
- Understanding why you need to put the clients’ best interests at the forefront of your mind
- Be mindful of the benefits of developing a support network of connections
- Learn how to employ communication techniques to build your network
- Develop the essential interpersonal skills and practice them in real life scenarios
- Understand how building relationships can boost your sales and improve business base
- Identify the key elements in strong working relationships
- Explore the inherent facts that influence people in forming relationships
- The crucial steps to effectively strengthen your customer relationships
Who is this Course for?
Sales Training Level 1 is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Sales Training Level 1|
|Focusing on Your Customer||00:15:00|
|What Influences People in Forming Relationships?||00:30:00|
|How to Win Friends and Influence People||00:15:00|
|Communication Skills for Relationship Selling||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.