School nurses work at every level of education, from Pre-school through high school and college. One of the primary duties of a school nurse is to take care of students who became sick or injured during the schooling hour.
School nursing is challenging and rewarding, but it’s never dull or sedate. Boost your career as a School Nursing expert or other relevant job sectors with our School Nursing Certificate course prepared by qualified professionals.
This School Nursing Certificate course is divided into several easy-to-digest, manageable sections. We feel it will help you grasp each concept– from the basic to advanced course components.
After completing the School Nursing Certificate course, you will build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge to excel in this field. Our School Nursing Certificate course doesn’t entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
- Learn about the skills and requirements required to work as a certified school nurse.
- Understanding the importance and role of school nurses in the educational system.
- Develop your knowledge of how to conduct a child health assessment.
- A thorough understanding of health education, including various health-promoting activities.
- Discover how to effectively encourage healthy living, including exploring adolescent sexuality and mental health issues.
- Understand how to raise awareness about a variety of health issues, such as drug usage, school violence, and child abuse, among others.
- Become qualified to work closely with schools and families to promote the health and wellbeing of children and young people.
Who is this Course for?
Our CPD accredited School Nursing Certificate course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills. As there is no experience and qualification required for this School Nursing course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £9 and the hard copy for £15. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £22.
After completing this course, you will be able to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module 1: Introduction to Nursing|
|Introduction to Nursing||00:17:00|
|Module 2: Understanding the Growth and Development of Children|
|Understanding the Growth and Development of Children||00:29:00|
|Module 3: Introduction to Nursery Nurse|
|Introduction to Nursery Nurse||00:18:00|
|Module 4: Observation and Assessment of Children in the Early Years Setting|
|Observation and Assessment of Children in the Early Years Setting||00:23:00|
|Module 5: Curriculum and Developing Early Learning|
|Curriculum and Developing Early Learning||00:30:00|
|Module 6: Play and Learning in Children’s Education|
|Play and Learning in Children’s Education||00:31:00|
|Module 7: Working with Children Having Special Needs|
|Working with Children Having Special Needs||00:29:00|
|Module 8: Promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning|
|Promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning||00:30:00|
|Module 9: Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years|
|Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years||00:38:00|
|Module 10: Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children|
|Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children||00:29:00|
|Module 11: Hygiene in Nursing|
|Hygiene in Nursing||00:30:00|
|Module 12: Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers|
|Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers||00:22:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates or Transcripts||00:00:00|