Become a highly skilled and fully-trained security guard with the Security Officer training course.
In this course you will learn; integrity, safety and the ethics of a security guard, along with further information on basic security issues that will allow you to identify any risks to security on the job.
The Security Officer training course covers; practical and theoretical information that will allow you to grow as a competent security officer.
Your Learning Goals:
- Learn the basic requirements of a security guard
- Learn how to use the phonetic alphabet
- Develop basic fire extinguishing skills
- Learn the code of practice to be a security guard
- Develop skills in security management and planning
- Learn organisational security models
- Understand risk, threat and vulnerability
- Understand types of crimes and the psychology around them.
Who is this Course for?
Security Officer Training Course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Module 01: The Basics of Security Guard|
|Top Qualities Employers Want in a Security Guard||00:30:00|
|Using the Phonetic Alphabet||00:30:00|
|An Important Player in Addressing Workplace Fires||00:45:00|
|Basic Fire Extinguishing Skills||00:00:00|
|Become an Expert Security Guard||00:30:00|
|Module 02: Code of Practice for Security Guard|
|Understanding the Code of Practice||00:30:00|
|Recommendations for Organizations||00:15:00|
|Recommendations for Employers of Searchers||00:30:00|
|Searching of Individuals||00:45:00|
|Searching of Areas||00:30:00|
|Searching of Buildings and Vehicles||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Security Management|
|The Basics Of Security Management||00:10:00|
|Security Management Planning And Implementing||00:10:00|
|How to Build a Security Management Team||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Role and Responsibilities|
|The Role And Responsibilities of a Security Officer||00:15:00|
|Security Management Governance||00:10:00|
|Organizational Security Models||00:30:00|
|Understanding Risk, Threat, And Vulnerability||00:15:00|
|Information Risk Management||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Types of Crimes|
|Understanding What Burglaries Are||00:30:00|
|Definition and Dangers of Hijacking||00:15:00|
|Domestic Violence in the Workplace||00:30:00|
|Child abuse: Identification, Reporting, and Prevention||00:30:00|
|Sexual Violence: Prevention Strategies||00:15:00|