Learn how to think outside the box and do more than manage with the Strategy Manager Training course. This in-depth course is ideal for middle to senior managers and covers all aspects of strategic management, exploring the critical success factors for driving positive change.
This course starts by outlining the fundamentals of project management and the concepts and theories of strategic management. You will learn how to identify your organisation’s needs and assess its goals to be able to implement effective strategies for change.
Throughout the course, you will develop your logical thinking and problem-solving skills to be able to overcome challenges and identify solutions. This instructor-led program is packed with helpful tips and advice to boost your professional development.
Your Learning Goals :
- Get an in-depth introduction to project management fundamentals
- Explore the key concepts and theories of strategic management
- Familiarise with the role and responsibilities of a strategy manager
- Discover the key success factors in strategic management
- Learn how to assess organisational goals and determine areas for improvement
- Understand how to think and act strategically when implementing change
- Develop your logical thinking, planning and problem-solving skills
- Learn from the experts, including popular case studies and practical exercises
Who is this Course for?
This course is ideal for middle to senior managers who are looking for ways to integrate effective strategies for managing business operations. This course is also suitable for strategy managers who wish to brush up on their knowledge and skills.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate for free-of-charge. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
On successful completion of this course, learners will have a solid understanding of a wide range of operational models and methodologies for effective strategic management. Career opportunities in this field include:
- Strategy Manager
- Senior Strategy Consultant
- Strategy and Projects Lead
- Change Manager
|The Basics of Project Management|
|The Basics of Project Management||FREE||00:16:00|
|Guide Knowledge Areas||00:14:00|
|The Keys to Success|
|The Keys to Success||00:22:00|
|Mission, Values, Vision & Strategy||00:11:00|