The Tax Accounting Diploma is intended to help you understand the expertise integrated into private and corporate taxation as well as the primary objectives of taxation in the UK.
If you are currently serving in finance or desiring to work in finance, operate your private business or merely want to attain new skills, then enrolling in this course would be one of the best decision you ever make.
The course lays out for you, point-by-point modules that will equip you with the knowledge of the steps you need to go through on your way to implement taxation policies in reasonable economic circumstances. You will learn all the perspectives of taxation from individual income tax to business corporation tax and understand where the money goes that raised from taxation.
This course also focuses on developing your perception of the principles, its importance, notably the character and purposes of taxation.
Who is the course for?
- This course is ideal for those wanting to improve their base skills in office administrative tasks
- This course would be ideal for people who want to start working as a receptionist, office administrator, office manager, administrative assistant or secretary
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course does not involve any MCQ exams. Students need to answer 2 assignment questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work in pdf or word. Students can write the answers in their own time. Each answer needs to be 200 words (1 Page). Once the answers are submitted, the tutor will check and assess the work.
|Tax System in the UK||01:00:00|
|Getting & Providing Support – Things to Consider||00:11:00|
|Changes ahead for accounting firms||00:09:00|
|Conclusion and Next Steps||00:04:00|
|Self Assessment Tax Return|
|Logging into the HMRC System||00:06:00|
|Fill in the Self Assessment Return||00:06:00|
|Viewing the Calculation||00:03:00|
|Submitting the Assessment||00:02:00|
|Assignment -Tax Accounting Diploma||00:00:00|