As a foreign language teacher, you require a lot of patience and skills for working with students who are striving to learn a different language.
If you want to become a language teacher, this Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) course will explain everything you need to know from explaining grammar concepts to composing sentences and converse like a native speaker.
This comprehensive course will be helping you how to teach in diverse conditions as well as adopt different approaches. Each step by step modules devoted to serving you teach speaking, listening, reading, writing in English. You will also learn to create effective lesson plans and evaluate the student’s efficiency.
Who is the course for?
- People who are interested in teaching
- Professionals seeking to teach subjects in English to foreign students
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Teaching in Different Situations: Needs and Constraints||01:00:00|
|Working With a Variety of Approaches||01:00:00|
|Lesson Planning and Testing||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL)||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL)||00:20:00|