Make the next step in your career by developing your soft skills and improving your supervisory skills with the Team Leading and Management training course.
In this detailed training course you learn; how to set expectations and goals, how to delegate work, how to provide feedback and provide feedback along with surviving as a new supervisor.
The Team Leading and Management training course covers an array of soft-skills along with other management skills required to allow you to develop as a professional supervisory and team leader.
Your Learning Goals:
- Learn how to delegate work accordingly
- Learn how to resolve conflict
- Learn how to provide feedback
- Understand how to set goals for your team
- Understand how to set expectations for your team
- Learn tips for special situations as a supervisor
- Develop new survival techniques for becoming a new supervisor
- Develop time management skills.
Who is this Course for?
Team Leading & Management is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Setting Expectations Case Study||00:01:00|
|Setting Goals Case Study||00:01:00|
|Assigning Work Case Study||00:01:00|
|Degrees of Delegation|
|Degrees of Delegation||00:03:00|
|Degrees of Delegation Case Study||00:01:00|
|Implementing Delegation Case Study||00:01:00|
|Providing Feedback Case Study||00:01:00|
|Managing Your Time|
|Managing Your Time||00:05:00|
|Managing Your Time Case Study||00:01:00|
|Resolving Conflict Case Study||00:01:00|
|Tips for Special Situations|
|Tips for Special Situations||00:05:00|
|Tips for Special Situations Case Stud||00:01:00|
|A Survival Guide for the New Supervisor|
|A Survival Guide For The New Supervisor||00:03:00|
|A Survival Guide For The New Supervisor Case Study||00:01:00|