Are you passionate about travel? Do you have extensive knowledge of top tourist destinations? Get a sweeping overview of the travel and tourism industry, and develop the fundamental skills to become a qualified travel agent or travel consultant with the Travel Manager course.
This tourism manager training program will introduce you to the different types of tourism and your career opportunities within this sector. You will explore the role of a travel agency, the social and environmental impacts of tourism, tourism marketing, and other core topics. Throughout this travel and tourism course, you will develop essential customers service skills and will enrich your industry knowledge through a series of case studies and audio-visual course material.
Your Learning Goals:
- Gain an insight into the tourism and hospitality industry
- Familiarise with the role and responsibilities of a travel manager
- Understand your opportunities for career development within this sector
- Expand your knowledge of sustainable tourism and the environmental impacts of tourism
- Develop your understanding of the UK tourism sector and the history of tourism
- Explore the characteristics of tourism organizations and the different types of holidaymakers
- Discover the pointers and pitfalls of tourism, with tips and advice on travelling
- Understand the role of marketing in tourism and how to promote different tourist attractions
Who is this Course for?
Travel Manager is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Module 01: An Introduction to Travel & Tourism|
|An Introduction to Travel & Tourism||00:30:00|
|Module 02: The Business of Travel and Tourism|
|The Business of Travel and Tourism||00:15:00|
|Module 03: Marketing to the Traveling Public|
|Marketing to the Traveling Public||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Characteristics of Travel and Tourism Organisations|
|Characteristics of Travel and Tourism Organisations||00:15:00|
|Module 05: Career Development within the Industry|
|Career Development within the Industry||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Sustainable Tourism|
|Module 07: Sociocultural Impacts of Travel and Tourism|
|Sociocultural Impacts of Travel and Tourism||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Environmental Impacts of Tourism|
|Environmental Impacts of Tourism||00:15:00|
|Module 09: Social Media and Tourism Marketing|
|Social Media and Tourism Marketing||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Tourism and UK|
|Tourism and UK||00:10:00|
|Mock Exam – Travel Manager||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Travel Manager||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.