Cement your place in the travel and tourism industry and develop the fundamental knowledge to kickstart your career with this best-selling course.
This Travel and Tourism course is the ultimate learning experience for those who are new to this sector and require entry-level knowledge. You will cover all aspects of tourism and hospitality, including travel management, travel agencies, the role and responsibilities of a travel sales consultant, and tour operations. You will also learn about key tourism destinations.
Throughout this certificate program, you will develop fundamental hospitality management skills, which will help you to fast track your career in this industry.
- A sweeping overview of the modern travel and tourism industry
- The development of the travel & tourism industry in recent years
- Understanding the influence of environmental awareness and the creation of competitive tourism products
- Get introduced to the more intense and complex travel industry issues
- Explore the various roles and responsibilities of the travel organizers
- Planning and organizing national and international tour operations
- understanding the value of valuable marketing in travel and tourism
- Consideration of transportation options and logistics
- The importance of sustainable tourism and environmental awareness
- Crisis management and public awareness in travel and tourism
- The basics of establishing and running a successful travel business
- Deliver excellent, high-quality customer service for each client
- Shopping pitfalls, including food and dining tips
Who is this Course for?
Our Travel & Tourism Diploma is an introductory course that will benefit beginners and industry professionals alike. Those who are looking to break into the travel and tourism industry can use this Certificate of Achievement to help them gain the practical knowledge required to secure a position in this field. This distance learning course offers flexible studying and comprehensive training modules that can be accessed anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection. There are no entry requirements and learners of all levels can enrol.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement by paying the fee of £108. There is an additional £10 postal charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £9 and the hard copy for £15. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £22.
On successful completion, this endorsed diploma course will help learners to secure a position in the following careers:
- Travel Agent
- Business Travel Consultant
- Tour Guide
- Holiday Representative
- Accommodation Booker
- Concierge Manager
- Travel Sales Advisor
- Travel Specialist
- Cruise Ship Director
- Information Clerk
- Recreation Worker
- Tour and Travel Guide
|Module 01: An Introduction to Travel & Tourism
|An Introduction to Travel & Tourism
|Assessment Module 01
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Travel & Tourism Diploma
|Module 02: The Business of Travel and Tourism
|The Business of Travel and Tourism
|Assessment Module 02
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Travel & Tourism Diploma
|Module 03: Marketing to the Traveling Public
|Marketing to the Traveling Public
|Assessment Module 03
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Travel & Tourism Diploma
|Module 04: Characteristics of Travel and Tourism Organisations
|Characteristics of Travel and Tourism Organisations
|Assessment Module 04
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Travel & Tourism Diploma
|Module 05: Career Development within the Industry
|Career Development within the Industry
|Assessment Module 05
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Travel & Tourism Diploma
|Module 06: Sustainable Tourism
|Assessment Module 06
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Travel & Tourism Diploma
|Module 07: Sociocultural Impacts of Travel and Tourism
|Sociocultural Impacts of Travel and Tourism
|Assessment Module 07
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Travel & Tourism Diploma
|Module 08: Environmental Impacts of Tourism
|Environmental Impacts of Tourism
|Assessment Module 08
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Travel & Tourism Diploma
|Module 09: Social Media and Tourism Marketing
|Social Media and Tourism Marketing
|Assessment Module 09
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – Travel & Tourism Diploma
|Module 10: Tourism and UK
|Tourism and UK
|Assessment Module 10
|Module 10 Final Quiz Exam – Travel & Tourism Diploma
|Recommended Reading – Travel & Tourism Diploma
|2 weeks, 1 day
|Order Your Certificate
|Order Your Certificate QLS