If you still haven’t found the exact information about becoming a professional Graphic Designer, this course is all you need!
This unique course is designed to provide you with a detailed overview and direction to become an expert Graphic Designer. You will gain a holistic understanding of this creative industry and develop the skills you oblige to work as a Graphic Designer.
Graphic Designing is a dynamic, challenging, creative and fast-growing industry. It has the potential to be an incredibly rewarding career path. This course presents easy to understand modules, where you will find information about the job role, the type of work involved with it, the importance of software skills and many more.
If you’ve always dreamed of taking that crucial step into Graphic Designing, taking this course will be ideal for you!
- Discover a complete guide you on your journey to become a designer.
- Get answers to all your queries about becoming and being a graphic designer.
- Gain insider information about this creative industry.
- Explore all the essential tools that designers need and become familiar with the essential applications used by professional designers to get the work done.
- Improve your understanding of the best practices to boost earnings.
- Get a thorough understanding of jobs you can get after completing a graphic designing course.
Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who need to learn about workplace health and safety methods
- People who have an interest in knowing how to handle health and safety
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Should I be a Designer?|
|What do I need to become a Designer?||00:05:00|
|What is it like to be a Designer?||00:02:00|
|How much can I earn as a Designer?||00:03:00|
|Costs of being a Designer||00:05:00|
|Freelancing vs Full time job||00:04:00|
|Where should I work?||00:04:00|
|Computer and Screen||00:02:00|
|Storage and Backup||00:01:00|
|Wacom tablets and Pen displays||00:03:00|
|Mobile phones and Tablets||00:01:00|
|Composition and Layout||00:02:00|
|Digital Image Theory||00:03:00|
|Image Editing and Filters||00:02:00|
|Images in InDesign||00:01:00|
|Web, Tablet and Mobile design||00:02:00|
|Keep track of your tasks||00:02:00|
|Crowd-sourcing and contests||00:03:00|
|Sharing your work||00:01:00|
|Screen-casting and Blogging||00:02:00|
|Applying for jobs and attending Interviews||00:03:00|