Take steps to become a professional wedding planner or bridal consultant, and enjoy an exciting career in the events industry with the Wedding Planner Course Level 5. This course is endorsed by ABC Awards – a regulated organisation that ensures professional, reputable certification for further education.
Want to know how to make your clients’ and loved ones’ big day truly special? Discover everything there is to know about the planning process in this online wedding planner course. In this course, you will explore the wedding and events sector in-depth, and the role and responsibilities of a wedding and events professional.
Whether you want to brush up on your skills or are entirely new to events management, this course will provide you with the practical knowledge to plan all types of weddings. You’ll also learn how to get creative with themes, decorations, and reception ideas – even on a shoestring budget!
- The skills expected to organize the clients’ wedding successfully.
- Coordinate weddings of varying sizes, cultures and budgets.
- Step-by-step instructions for planning and organizing a wedding day, from start to finish.
- Get adequate guidance and help troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Make sure that the wedding party is on time and in the right places.
- Master the essential planning skills, including sales and negotiation skills, excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Improve problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with the unexpected in weddings.
- Useful information on dealing with suppliers, choosing a florist, design and theme and much more.
- Tips and tricks for solving other last-minute emergencies or disasters.
- Be able to provide the clients with an enjoyable and stress-free planning process.
- Gain the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and accomplish on a tight budget.
- Discover what it takes to open your own wedding planning business.
- Bring extraordinary attention to detail ensuring your clients’ wedding day dreams come true.
Who is this Wedding Planner Course for?
This introductory Wedding Planner Course is ideal for those who are looking to become professional wedding planners, as well as those who require help in planning their big day. In this course, you will find practical knowledge in all areas of wedding planning, and there are no entry requirements to enrol. Professionals who work in events management will also find the essential training in this course helpful, especially if you are considering starting your own business and want to specialise in wedding events management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Course Gate has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 5 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Course Gate to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards/Certa endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement from ABC & Certa Awards by paying the accreditation fee of £108. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
An endorsed certificate in wedding planning will open doors to the following positions:
- Activities & Events Planner
- Special Events Planner
- Groups & Events Executive Planner
- Wedding & Administrative Coordinator
- Wedding & Events Coordinator
- Event & Party Planner
|Module 01: Wedding Planner|
|Module 01: Wedding Planner||01:18:00|
|Assessment Module 01|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Planning for The Big Day|
|Module 02: Planning for The Big Day||01:24:00|
|Assessment Module 02|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Dressing the Wedding Party Part -1|
|Module 03: Dressing the Wedding Party Part -1||02:15:00|
|Assessment Module 03|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Dressing the Wedding Party Part – 2|
|Module 04: Dressing the Wedding Party Part – 2||01:27:00|
|Assessment Module 04|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 05: The Reception, Party, and Gifts|
|Module 05: The Reception, Party, and Gifts||01:33:00|
|Assessment Module 05|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Final Budget|
|Module 06: Final Budget||00:42:00|
|Assessment Module 06|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Marketing Your Wedding Planner Business|
|Module 07: Marketing Your Wedding Planner Business||01:45:00|
|Assessment Module 07|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Starting Your Wedding Planner Business|
|Module 08: Starting Your Wedding Planner Business||01:39:00|
|Assessment Module 08|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.