Take steps to become a wedding planner or bridal consultant, and enjoy an exciting career in the events industry with the Wedding Planner Course Level 5.
Want to know how to make your clients’ and loved ones’ big day truly special? Discover everything there is to know about the planning process in this online wedding planner course. In this course, you will explore the wedding and events sector in-depth, and the role and responsibilities of a wedding and events planner.
Whether you want to brush up on your skills or are entirely new to events management, this course will provide you with the practical knowledge to plan all types of weddings. You’ll also learn how to get creative with themes, decorations, and reception ideas – even on a shoestring budget!
- The skills expected to organize the clients’ wedding successfully.
- Coordinate weddings of varying sizes, cultures and budgets.
- Step-by-step instructions for planning and organizing a wedding day, from start to finish.
- Get adequate guidance and help troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Make sure that the wedding party is on time and in the right places.
- Master the essential planning skills, including sales and negotiation skills, excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Improve problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with the unexpected in weddings.
- Useful information on dealing with suppliers, choosing a florist, design and theme and much more.
- Tips and tricks for solving other last-minute emergencies or disasters.
- Be able to provide the clients with an enjoyable and stress-free planning process.
- Gain the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and accomplish on a tight budget.
- Discover what it takes to open your own wedding planning business.
- Bring extraordinary attention to detail ensuring your clients’ wedding day dreams come true.
Who is this Wedding Planner Course for?
This introductory Wedding Planner Course is ideal for those who are looking to become wedding planners, as well as those who require help in planning their big day. In this course, you will find practical knowledge in all areas of wedding planning, and there are no entry requirements to enrol. Professionals who work in events management will also find the essential training in this course helpful, especially if you are considering starting your own business and want to specialise in wedding events management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the course.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement by paying the fee of £108. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
An endorsed certificate in wedding planning will open doors to the following positions:
- Activities & Events Planner
- Special Events Planner
- Groups & Events Executive Planner
- Wedding & Administrative Coordinator
- Wedding & Events Coordinator
- Event & Party Planner
|Module 01: Wedding Planner|
|Module 01: Wedding Planner||01:18:00|
|Assessment Module 01|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Planning for The Big Day|
|Module 02: Planning for The Big Day||01:24:00|
|Assessment Module 02|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Dressing the Wedding Party Part -1|
|Module 03: Dressing the Wedding Party Part -1||02:15:00|
|Assessment Module 03|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Dressing the Wedding Party Part – 2|
|Module 04: Dressing the Wedding Party Part – 2||01:27:00|
|Assessment Module 04|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 05: The Reception, Party, and Gifts|
|Module 05: The Reception, Party, and Gifts||01:33:00|
|Assessment Module 05|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Final Budget|
|Module 06: Final Budget||00:42:00|
|Assessment Module 06|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Marketing Your Wedding Planner Business|
|Module 07: Marketing Your Wedding Planner Business||01:45:00|
|Assessment Module 07|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Starting Your Wedding Planner Business|
|Module 08: Starting Your Wedding Planner Business||01:39:00|
|Assessment Module 08|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.