Become a qualified welder by learning the basics and advanced techniques of welding various metals, with the Welding Technician training course.
In this detailed training course you learn; advanced techniques for welding technicians to implement within the industry, along with further information on different types of welding.
The Welding Technician Training Course covers everything from; theory to practical implementation of welding techniques.
Your Learning Goals:
- Learn about different types of metal fabrication
- Learn the basic principles of welding
- Develop skills in welding various metals
- Explore how to prepare metals for fabrication
- Learn health and safety principles for the welding trade
- Understand personal protection equipment and how to use it
- Learn about safety in gas welding
- Develop techniques for skilled advanced welding.
Who is this Course for?
Weld Technician Course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Module 1: Introduction to Welding||00:15:00|
|Module 2: Getting Familiar with Metals||00:20:00|
|Module 3: Exploring Welding Methods||00:20:00|
|Module 4: Knowing the Welding Metals||00:30:00|
|Module 5: Preparing Steel for Welding||00:15:00|
|Module 6: Working with Stainless Steel||00:15:00|
|Module 7: Working with Aluminium and Other Metals||00:20:00|
|Module 8: MIG Welding Tutorial||00:30:00|
|Module 9: TIG Welding Tutorial||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Arc Welding Tutorial||00:45:00|
|Welding Hazards and Safety|
|Module 11: Illness Caused by Welding Fume and Gases||00:15:00|
|Module 12: Welding Fume – Reducing the Risk||00:30:00|
|Module 13: Hearing Loss and Vibration White Finger||00:30:00|
|Module 14: Other Safety Issues||00:30:00|
|Module 15: Protection during Welding||00:45:00|
|Module 16: Safety in Gas Welding||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.