Does your job require you to weld metals or plastics? Are you pursuing a career in welding? The Welding Training Diploma is an introductory course, designed to familiarise learners with welding processes and introduce a range of professional welding techniques and methods.
You will also learn about the different metals used in welding, how to prepare your metals, which steels are best for welding, and how to identify welding hazards.
Learning Objective :
- Earn a recognised qualification in Welding to kickstart your career
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the different types of welding processes
- Explore the most common welding methods used by professional welders
- Understand which metals are used in welding and what is the best steel for welding
- Get step-by-step audio-visual training in MIG welding, TIG welding, & arc welding
- Be aware of the health and safety guidelines regarding welding
- Identify welding hazards and know how to use welding equipment correctly and safely
- Know the fundamental steps in the process of preparing your metal for welding
- Develop all the desired skills required to become a professional welder
- Understand the difference between welding metal and metal fabrication
Who is This Course for?
This endorsed diploma course in Welding is suitable for those who are looking to start a career in this field or those who work in a job that requires them to use welding practices. Our online courses are specially designed for distance learning, offering flexible virtual classroom modules that you can study at your own convenience. There are no specific entry requirements for this introductory course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
On successful completion, learners will have the practical skills and knowledge to weld metal seamlessly using a range of professional techniques and methods. There is a range of professions that require the use of welding techniques, including:
- Professional Welder
- Assembler & Fabricator
- Jewellery Maker
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Pipe Fitter
|Module 1: Welding Basics|
|Introduction to Welding||00:15:00|
|Getting Familiar with Metals||00:20:00|
|Exploring Welding Methods||00:20:00|
|Assessment Module 1|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Welding Training Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Knowing the Welding Metals|
|Knowing the Welding Metals||00:30:00|
|Preparing Steel for Welding||00:15:00|
|Working with Stainless Steel||00:15:00|
|Working with Aluminium and Other Metals||00:20:00|
|Assessment Module 2|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Welding Training Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 3: MIG Welding Tutorial|
|MIG Welding Tutorial||00:30:00|
|Assessment Module 3|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Welding Training Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 4: TIG Welding Tutorial|
|TIG Welding Tutorial||00:30:00|
|Assessment Module 4|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Welding Training Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 5: Arc Welding Tutorial|
|Arc Welding Tutorial||00:45:00|
|Assessment Module 5|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Welding Training Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 6: Hazards Associated with Welding|
|Illness Caused by Welding Fume and Gases||00:15:00|
|Welding Fume – Reducing the Risk||00:30:00|
|Hearing Loss and Vibration White Finger||00:30:00|
|Other Safety Issues||00:30:00|
|Assessment Module 6|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Welding Training Diploma||00:10:00|
|Module 7: Protection and Safety during Welding|
|Protection during Welding||00:45:00|
|Safety in Gas Welding||00:30:00|
|Assessment Module 7|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Welding Training Diploma||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.